At work, do you feel more like fish outside the water? Or do you feel you are someone who is fully engaged on what you are working on?
In this episode, I’ll share a story about someone who inspired me how to deal with situations where you don’t feel you are in the right place.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- At 0:57, An important question I want to ask you;
- At 2:55, A story of a friend who didn’t think he was on his element;
- At 6:04, How the story impacted me;
- At 7:02, What happens if you don’t say anything;
- At 7:26, What should you do when you don’t feel you are in your element;
THE ONE THING TO TAKE AWAY FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Are you not on your element? Do something about it! Don’t wait for things to change.
LINKS & TOOLS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Learn more: rodrigocaetano.com/podcast
- Connect with Rodrigo: Contact me!
- Get my best work: Practical Management Tips