Do you think problems can solve themselves?
In this episode I share a story from my development days regarding an intermittent problem that taught me a great lesson.
There are different ways you can deal with problems in your organization. One is to merely disregard them, thinking they will solve themselves.
In reality, the most difficult problems, commonly related to cross-organization integrations, are those that are neglected and have a huge effect on your deliverables.
Do you want to learn my take on this? Listen to this episode…
In this episode you will learn:
- [1:16] I share a personal story that helped me understand the value of fixing broken things;
- [5:06] I tell why this story was important for my managerial career;
- [6:56] I give you six things you can do to find and fix issues in your organization;
The one take away from this episode:
- You need to be open and confident to learn what isn’t working in your organization. Unless you act, these problems will never be solved.
Links & Tools from this episode:
- Listen to more episodes: https://rodrigocaetano.com/podcast
- Connect with Rodrigo Caetano: Contact me!
- Subscribe and Get my best work: Practical Management Tips