Do you think problems can solve themselves?
In this episode I share a story from my development days about an intermittent problem though me a great lesson.
There are different ways you can deal with problems in your organization. One way is just to disregard them, thinking they will solve themselves.
In reality, the most difficult problems, commonly related to cross-organization integrations are the ones that are neglected and have a huge effect on your deliverables.
Do you want to learn my take on this? Listen to this episode…
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- At 1:18, I share a personal story that helped me understand the value of fixing broken things;
- At 5:59, I tell why this story was important for my managerial career;
- At 6:56, six things you can do to get issues found and fixed in your organization;
The One Thing to Take Away from This Episode:
- You need to be open and confident to learn what things are not working in your organization. Unless you act, these problems will never be solved.
Links & Tools from This Episode:
- Learn more: com/podcast
- Connect with Rodrigo: Contact me!
- Get my best work: Practical Management Tips