How to deal with strategic changes in your project?
The world has changed, but your plan is still the same. That’s what normally happens when you came with your first strategic plan.
In this episode, I’m going to discuss how to keep your plan relevant, when things in the real world change.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- At 1:20′, Here is the news: Projects change!
- At 4:30′, Why it’s important to review your plan.
- At 7:20′, My advice on getting your project reviewed.
- At 8:40′, Going the extra mile on managing your project.
- At 9:45′, Intrinsic engineering bias you will find when brining changes;
- At 11:17′, A personal example on how the context affected and changed the project we worked for;
- At13:34′, A few takeaways when dealing with strategic changes in your project;
- At15:50′, News from our community!
THE ONE THING TO TAKE AWAY FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Take time to do a strategic reviews of your project, so you can incorporate strategic changes and adjust your plan.
LINKS & TOOLS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Learn more: https://rodrigocaetano.com/podcast
- Connect with Rodrigo: Contact me!
- Get my best work: Practical Management Tips