Do you think these corporate confidentiality contracts can really bite you?
Yes, they can and you should be aware of the implication of signing them.
NDAs, employment contracts, general confidentiality agreements, you name it. Read and understand everything first, before signing them.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- At 1:15′, Street Smart considerations on signing any type of paperwork
- At 2:50′, Mike Grella: “Stop treating the NDA you signed like a used napkin.”
- At 3:40′, The increasing requirements for secrecy in the corporate world
- At 7:20′, Why should you care about what you sign?
- At 9:45′, Implications of breaking contract terms
- At 11:40′, Examples where confidential information was exposed
- At 14:10′, Contracts that involve intellectual property can bite you
- At 17:35′, Read what you are signing and make sure you understand what you are committing to
- At 18:00′, My main considerations when signing paperwork
THE ONE THING TO TAKE AWAY FROM THIS EPISODE:
- You may think that signing confidentiality contracts might not be a big deal… but IT IS a big deal.
LINKS & TOOLS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Learn more: http://www.rodrigocaetano.com/podcast
- Connect with Rodrigo: Contact me!
- Get my best work: Practical Management Tips