What should you about quiet quitting in your organization?
In this Monday’s brief, I provide you some quick tips on how to deal with the quiet quitting trend, when people are silently quitting their work in your organization. Listen to learn why they do so and how to avoid this situation.
Schedule a mentoring session with me: https://rodrigocaetano.com/schedule-session/
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN
- Quiet quitting is a new label to an old concept;
- Internal and external factors why someone decides to quiet quit;
- What can you do when it looks like someone in your team is silent quitting their job;
- How to re-establish momentum in your organization;
THE ONE TAKE AWAY FROM THIS EPISODE
- Quiet quitting is a new name for an old phenomenon.
LINKS & TOOLS FROM THIS EPISODE
- WAPO Article: ‘Quiet quitting’ isn’t really about quitting.
- HBR Article: Quiet Quitting Is About Bad Bosses
- Schedule a mentoring session with me: https://rodrigocaetano.com/schedule-session/