Many times we set objectives and forget about them. We end up never doing them, but we start to feel frustrated we can’t get anything accomplished. In this episode, I discuss three different things you should know about dealing with objectives that will help you overcome this feeling of frustration.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN
- What happens when you don’t decide what you will do with your objectives;
- Objectives can be changed;
- Objectives are not set in stone;
- It’s OK to not have any objectives
- How to overcome the frustration of not getting your objectives accomplished;
THE ONE TAKE AWAY FROM THIS EPISODE
- Instead of fighting the feeling of frustration of not accomplishing your objectives, embrace it and decide what to do with your objectives.
LINKS & TOOLS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Listen to more episodes: https://rodrigocaetano.com/podcast
- Schedule a Mentoring Session with Rodrigo: https://rodrigocaetano.com/schedule-session/