How to reframe difficult situations?
Reframing is changing an experience by putting another frame around it. It’s like seeing things from a different perspective. As a manager, you will need to lead through difficult situations. You can use reframing as a tool to help you overcome difficulties and overcame obstacles.
In this episode you will learn:
- [0:50] What is reframing?
- [1:55] Why reframing matters?
- [3:40] Some reframing examples.
- [5:30] Using reframing to deal with a very difficult situation;
- [6:30] How to use reframing in your day-to-day work;
- [11:25] You always have the option of reframing your experience and lead your team through difficult times.
The one take away from this episode:
- When your team faces an incredibly difficult situation, try reframing it see different perspectives so you can get better results.
Links & Tools from this episode:
- Listen to more episodes: https://rodrigocaetano.com/podcast
- Connect with Rodrigo Caetano: Contact me!
- Subscribe and Get my best work: Practical Management Tips