How to work with someone who is grieving?
In this episode, I reflect about how to help someone in your team who is grieving and is coping with loss.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- At 3:36, what to do when you have someone in the office who has lost a loved one;
- At 5:29, each culture has a different way to dealing with losses;
- At 6:56, what to expect from the person who is grieving;
- At 9:06, understand what the person may need to do after they lose someone;
- At 11:03, who should you contact if you need help managing someone who is grieving;
- At 11:46, how to be a supportive manager during these difficult situations;
THE ONE THING TO TAKE AWAY FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Be a manager someone can fully rely on: understand the grieving process the person is going through and respect their feelings.
LINKS & TOOLS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Learn more: rodrigocaetano.com/podcast
- Connect with Rodrigo: Contact me!
- Get my best work: Practical Management Tips